Container Corner CastingsPosted on May 23, 2023 Print This Post
Used on ISO dry freight containers, reefers, open tops, tank containers, offshore containers and numerous other products and structures our corner castings conform to ISO 1161.
They are also provided with a EN10204:2004 3.2 certificate (equivalent to 3.1C in ISO 10474) as some industries require it.
Funnily enough we regularly get container loads of corner castings in throughout the year so sometimes we have over 4000 castings in stock but generally speaking we aim to keep at least a hundred complete sets in stock minimum at all times.
These are available same day locally and next day in the UK subject to payment/account and location.
Why Offer Individual Corner Castings & Sets?
Bloxwich can supply:
- Individual corner castings: BCP14377 bottom left, BCP14378 bottom right, BCP14379 top left and BCP14380 top right.
- Lower sets (Set for the bottom of a container and comprises of all 4 bottoms i.e. 2 X bottom left BCP14377 and 2 X bottom right BCP14378.
- Upper sets (Set for the top of a container and comprises of all 4 tops i.e. 2 X top left BCP14379 and 2 X top right BCP14380)
- End sets (Set for one end of a container and comprises of both bottoms LH BCP14377 and RH BCP14378 and both tops LH BCP14379 and RH BCP14380)
- Complete sets (Set for one container and comprises of all bottoms 2 X bottom left BCP14377, 2 X bottom right BCP14378 and all tops 2 X top left BCP14379 and 2 X top right BCP14380).
Sets are discounted over individual corner castings.
Bloxwich can send a copy of the certificates, for the batch in question, to the buyer/builder before shipping.
It is important that the buyer/builder gets the certificates pre-approved by their end certifier, before welding to any structures, as it is the users responsibility to demonstrate to DNV-GL, Lloyds Register, ABS or Bureau Veritas etc. (the certifier) that the ISO corner castings comply with the customer’s order.
Note some certifiers are fixed on a certain type of certificate. The user should check the ISO standards to ensure a full understanding.
Finally, for more information on our container corner castings, Bloxwich Group, Bloxwich Truck & Container, Bloxwich Stamping & Bloxwich Trading please call us on +44(0) 1543 435 160